Monday, May 19, 2008

Third Person/ First Person Outfit explanation

3rd Person:

When she wakes up in the morning she finds that deciding what to wear in sunny Seattle can be very difficult when most of her clothes were meant for the rain and cold. She stumbles around her messy room looking for something clean and comfortable to wear throughout the day. Pulling out of her closet she discoverers her jean peddle pushers with her favorite flower patch that her mom sewed in after taking a nasty spill on her bike. She than pulls out of the mess a plain white t-shirt, nothing special just a long v-neck shirt that will keep her cool but cover her sunburned shoulders. She decides to spice it up with bright yellow round studded earrings that really pop and give the white shirt new flair. She places her watch and her favorite silver bracelet on. She finishes the outfit off with her skinny black sandals that are good for any day in the sun and comfortable enough to walk in for hours.

1st Person:

When I wake up in the morning I look outside of my window to discover another warm sunny day in Seattle. I also realize that my room is a mess and finding clothes to wear in this weather will be a challenge I am not quite awake for. I search around my messy closest to discover my peddle pusher jeans with the floral patch in them. My mom put this patch in my jeans after a nasty spill on my bike a few years earlier. I also pull out a plain white v-neck t-shirt which will be light in the sun but cover my burnt shoulders at the same time. I decide that my outfit is very boring and to make it pop I decide to wear my outspoken yellow studded earrings which bring to life my boring attire. AS I walk out of my room I slip on my skinny black sandals which match everything and are comfortable enough to walk in all day.

No comments: